Thursday, September 30, 2010

T minus tonight!

Dear every single one of my avid followers :)

This is my first post, as well as my last chance to wear pants for 31 days!
I really should be taking advantage of this, doing all the cartwheels & handstands i possibly can, sitting with my legs wide apart, not shaving my legs, the usual! But regardless of whether i do this or not, tomorrow will come, and with it the prospect of wearing a different dress everyday for 31 days - the whole month of October!

Today i had a "photoshoot", as my crusade will be followed by the local newspaper (of which i am an employee) and also on this blog, i need a photo of the dress i am wearing daily to upload and publish to the masses. So i took 15 dresses to a local photo studio, as organised by my boss, and proceeded to have the most awkward hour and a half of my life. If i didn't have another 15 dresses that needed photographing, it would be safe to say that i would never do it again!! I am certainly not model material. But at least i now have all the photos that will dictate what i am wearing for the next couple of weeks ready to upload & publish in the paper. Tomorrow's paper, the Bairnsdale Advertiser Friday October 1st edition will have a small article about this crusade in on page 6, as well as a photo of Day 1's dress.

That's all for today, i will be back tomorrow with my experience of Day 1!

Jes x

No comments:

Post a Comment