Tuesday, October 5, 2010

DAYS 5 & 6

Hi all!
Again, a computer glitch kept me from uploading my photo yesterday, but we're all set for today!
So far, this has been easy! The only problem is planning what i am going to wear for certain events so far in advance, but then again, that's also a bonus for packing to go places, because all i need is a couple of dresses! Day 6 so far, and i'm really going to have some more photos taken soon so i have some more dresses to wear..

DAY 5:

This is another op shop frock.. I think it set me back a whole $3..! So far this frock has really only been worn to music festivals (I think I wore it nearly everyday at Splendour in the Grass earlier this year!) but I got many compliments when I wore it yesterday, a lot of people I see regularly are beginning to enjoy seeing me frocked up every day.

DAY 6:

Ryan bought me this dress from San Remo on our way to Chill Island music festival last year - the minute he saw it he offered to buy it! It is a beautiful summer dress that I have gotten much use out of, but again this was another frock I had almost forgotten I owned until I found it in my cupboard.

That's all for today, I am getting regular donations so I think word must be getting around, but as long asI am raising awareness as well I am happy :)

Jes x

No comments:

Post a Comment